Frequently Asked Questions
We have included some frequently asked questions about the Centre for Neuro Skills® (CNS) and traumatic brain injury rehabilitation. If you do not find your questions answered in this section please contact us and we'll be glad to respond.
- How is rehabilitation at CNS unique? Isn't the same therapy available at a closer clinic?
- What kind of therapy does CNS provide?
- While at CNS, will my family member become homesick, making rehabilitation more difficult?
- Who watches and takes care of my family member when he or she is at CNS?
- What hours are services provided?
- What is the frequency of services?
- How does CNS meet the cultural needs of patients?
- How does the admission process work?
- How are rehabilitation programs funded at CNS?
- What happens at discharge?